This event is co-organized by Oikos Think Tank and Member of European Parliament Sara Matthieu, to present the book on Just Transition, published within the GEF project Just Transition.
This transnational project tackles the question of a Just Transition – transforming from an extractive to a regenerative economy in a just and equitable way to find the necessary support among the population. It seeks to show that the green family, including GEF in its specific role, is a leading actor in the development of futureproof politics and policies, developed in a sensitive way that keeps in mind local specificities.
- Sara Matthieu, Member of European Parliament (Group of the Greens/European Free Alliance)
- Dirk Holemans, coordinator of Think Tank Oikos
- Joaquin Nieto, Former Director of the ILO Office for Spain
- Anne Chapman, Green House Think Tank
- Philippe Pochet, General Director of the European Trade Union Institute (ETUI)
- Moderator: Annabelle Van Nieuwenhuyse
Doors open at 19:45
Event starts at 20:00 and ends at 21:30, including a drink